Thu, Feb 01|
Virtual event (Zoom)
Create your Vision Roadmap with Mosaicli
Establish weekly practices that center your vision and values and help you to stay focused, energized and inspired throughout the year.
Time & Location
Feb 01, 2024, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM PST
Virtual event (Zoom)
About the event
Vision Mapping with Mosaicli is back!
It's not surprise that people who struggle to follow through on their aspirational goals often feel more anxious, scattered and drained from the nag of competing priorities and a sense that nothing's enough.
Meanwhile, studies show that personal and professional growth is highly dependent on your identity, values, vision and focus. That's what this workshop is about! Helping you to stay centered and show up in your life as one of the 9% (studies show) who consistently acheive their aspirations.
Mosaicli's Vision Mapping workshop will help you to hone your vision and enact your values in a creative, practical framework that helps you stay centered, aligned and focused every week.
Among 25 focus areas you'll explore, this guided workshop can help you:
- Pursue your creative endeavors
- Show up as a more loving friend, partner of family member
- Contribute meaningful to your community
- Grow into a more successful, well-respected, professional
Don't wait to align your vision and values and join for a reflective, connective and creative experience guided by Mosaicli's Creative Director, Joaquin Capdevielle.
- An inventory of your core values and 5 most important focus areas
- A clear plan for enacting your goals and forming new habits
- A creative Vision Mapping approach that can be applied at home, on your teams or across your organization.
What to bring
- Three sheets of blank paper (A4 printer paper or larger is ideal)
- Scratch paper for taking notes
- Pen or pencil
- Any additional art tools like crayons, colored pencils, pastels, markers or paints.
Email Joaquin@mosaicli.com for scholarship opportunities, quantity discounts or private workshops.
- Ticket type