Fri, Feb 16|
Virtual event (Zoom)
How creativity can foster unity, shared vision and purpose across your teams
Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to inspire, engage and unify your teams!
Time & Location
Feb 16, 2024, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PST
Virtual event (Zoom)
About the event
It might not surprise you that, as research shows, social isolation and division is growing across organizations and communities. Did you know that over 50% of people across the US describe themselves as feeling lonely and organizations that score low on belonging lose $5,500/employee, yearly?
Mosaicli utilizes creative methods to help leaders build teams that are connected, engaged and energized by their organization's bigger picture purpose, mission and values. During this interactive webinar, you'll learn about Mosaicli's unique approach to fostering unity and connection across teams. You will also walk away with actionable insights you can apply to your own context.
The PREMISE of this workshop is based, in part, on the following:
What if the disconnections you observe across your teams are related to the divisions you see in our political discourse, communities and families? Would your your organization benefit if you and your teams saw your unity challenges as part of a larger story?
In an urgent wake up call, Dr. Vivek Murthy, the US surgeon general says:
"Loneliness is far more than just a bad feeling—it harms both individual, societal [and organizational] health... The mortality impact of being socially disconnected is similar to that caused by smoking up to 15 cigarettes a day... And the harmful consequences of a society that lacks social connection can be felt in our schools, workplaces, and civic organizations, where performance, productivity, and engagement are diminished."
- What if, across varying cultures, expertise and contributions, your teams felt unified as one team and connected by the same bigger purpose and goals?
- What if gaps in communnication and understanding were filled by deep listening, inquiry and empathy?
- What if people across your [sometimes siloed] teams saw one another's humanity more clearly and approached each other more readily with a spirit of curiosity, care and possibility?
This webinar will be informational and interactive. Expect to contribute (video on) to this bigger picture exploration.
Workshop takeaways include:
- Resilience framework that fosters connection and improves collaboration across organizations
- Innovative applications for using creativity to foster unity and connection at home or across your teams/organization
- Unique communication strategies that increase engagement, convey your purpose and values and renew belief in possibility
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions, inquiries and scholarship opportunities.
- Ticket type